Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i expect in the 1/8 and 1/4...02. stock with a halltech trap and ls1 edit..driven correctly, what should this run.

is a high 11 at 119 or so possible. given i have very little track time and none in the z yet. i put 3 cars on a buddy through an estimated 1/8 run, he ran a 8.5 last night at the local 1/8 mile track.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I dynoed 350rwhp and ran 117 mph all day lond in warm weather, I figure 380 should get you your 119 if not 120, as far as 11, its all in the tires and driving, with good tires and alot of practice I say 11.7s even 11.6s if your clutch doesnt go out :D

may I ask, what mods and who tuned it?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
slow99 said:
should i expect in the 1/8 and 1/4...02. stock with a halltech trap and ls1 edit..driven correctly, what should this run.

is a high 11 at 119 or so possible. given i have very little track time and none in the z yet. i put 3 cars on a buddy through an estimated 1/8 run, he ran a 8.5 last night at the local 1/8 mile track.
Possible for sure. Seat time/practice will be needed though. Weather & traction(tires) are nice too...See my sig for what you can do & then some w/ roughly 10more RWHP than me.
Ron

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
378 RWHP. 11.62. cat-back,cai,ANTIVENOM TUNE.:D Has more but Michigan weather sucks. Would love to see what I could do at ATCO.

Probably just break shit.:lol:

I think it all depends on how much you push it. These guys running on this board running as fast as I am and FASTER....Make no mistake.....they are pushing the car as HARD as it can be pushed.

-Tony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts