Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering purchasing a 2002 06. I know I'm probably looking at late summer delivery but thats ok. What I'm trying to do now is locate a reputable dealer who is willing to sell at list price when the 02 model is available and is also willing to put me on a waitlist for a small deposit. Can someone recommend a southern California, preferably Los Angeles area, dealer who fits this criteria?

Thanks,

mark

------------------

·
Registered
292 Posts
Try Cormier Chev in Long Beach. They had the best prices when I was checking last Sept. on the Z06 at +2k over MSRP. That was the low in CA at that time! I got mine thru a dealer in FL for MSRP, so you don't have to get it from a local. It can be courtesy delivered for a few hundred to a local dealer direct from the factory in Bowling Green,KY.

------------------
2001 Torch Red/Mod TR Z06
Zaino;CAGS defeat;Lloyds Z06 front/cargo mats;CAU decals;Z06 exhaust plate;Valentine 1/remote;BP Al Gas Pedal;power antenna;Dynamat Super interior;K&N air filter.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ordered mine from Rich Gardner (just coincidence, no relation) @ Corona Chevrolet.
I got it at MSRP. It was ordered in August.
Hope this helps.
The dealer I bought my 2000 Coupe from wanted 5-10k over sticker.

--Rich Gardner

·
Registered
45 Posts
I recommend Connel Chevrolet in Costa Mesa.( 714-546-1200) Ask for Eddie Quadra, tell him the Tom E Yellow Z06, and he will take good care of you. No jacking around on prices.

Tom E
Brea

------------------
Tom E.--Brea, Ca--

2001 MY Z06 Halltech Tric & Magic / Ripper Best ET 12.42 @ 115.97 2.1 60'

·
Registered
33 Posts
Newport Auto Center in Newport Beach, ask for Mort Herman.

Just don't use their service department.

------------------

·
Registered
89 Posts
You might want to try a courtesy delivery from an out of state dealer. If so, give Karl Johanson a call. He'll treat you right and you may get a better price.

(901) 365-9700
[email protected]

------------------

1997 Sebring Silver Coupe For Sale

2001 Quicksilver Z06
Another satisfied Karl Johanson customer

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got mine from Rick Conti at Spitzer Motors in Ohio. MSRP. Great dealer experience and they will drop ship to a local dealer.

------------------
Yellow/Black Z06

1 - 8 of 8 Posts