Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as alot of you know, my Z snapped a spring at 19000 miles in the engine. Connell wanted to charge me for the tow. Anyways they have enterprise come pic me up. Place me in a chrysler because they were out of chevy's, Fix the car six days later, then a week after that I get a bill for the rental on my card.

No replies from Connell, Enterprise says they were not informed it was a warranty issue. So about a month of this, called GM opened a ticket. They said yesterday that since I had a chrysler they would not be reimbursing me. :flaming:

Any ideas? I mean I love the product, but come on. If they want me to even think of buying the new version, this has got to get better right?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Who called Enterprise? The dealer. Is it this the method the dealer uses when they have to keep a customers car for a few days? Sounds like it was the delaers' responsibility to inform Enterprise of the warranty issue. Keep on the dealer. I would not pay for the rental. Call your credit card company and file a dispute.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
This is Bu*sh*t :bs: First you called the dealership for a warranty ! it's not your fault enterprise didn't have a chevy ! they should be kissing your a** ! When i take my Z in for warranty or my wifes coupe they always upgrade what I drive with no cost to me ! They stiil cover my Z under regular warranty because of the low miles and it's an 02 that I bought in Nov. of 01 ! It's out of warranty by 9 months now !
Press the issue !

Rob

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Already filed a dispute with the credit card company. The dealership called for enterprise for me. The warranty claims GM was suppose to call today. Of course no call as of yet. hmmm.. grr...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, so a BBB online dispute gets a reponse from a higher source. Got a call today from a higher up at GM. Stated will get back to me in one week. Going to investigate. Might by the new one after all. hmmm...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay got the settlement offer from them. Not bad. The car cost without the insurance I signed up for. Doable. Now its a shame it will be 4 months from time of incident till resolution to handle a customer. But still grateful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts