Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or are black/gray-bolsters and black/red-bolsters the only options?

I'm thinking my favorite would be all black seats (including the bolsters) w/ red stitching, for my LeMans Blue car.....

Andi

·
Registered
99 Posts
According to Corvette Quarterly, which is a GM publication, it is an option (though of course GM says at all times that they reserve the right to change specs, even during a model year).

I am planning to get the black seats with the red stitching, so I hope, I hope!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Andi:

I've been told the 19U LeMans Blue is an extra $350.00 I plan on a Museum delivery since I live about 350 miles from Bowling Green. The Museum delivery is $490.00. I'm going to stay with silver like the 02.
That's 67U machine silver. I'm going to get the stock black interior like the 02, 193 Ebony. 95% of the cars time will be tracked so I don't really want anything other then the LS7. Of course that all goes out the window if GM wants to much for the car. I'll bail out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I hope it is! I have my heart set on either a silver or red Z with the black leather and red stitching. Either would be a great combo!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Anybody got some pictures of the Red stitching? :cheers:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have seen the ebony seats with the red stitching. Very subtle. A nice clean look. Much better than going with brick colored bolsters with the Victory red exterior. I don't have any photos, it is very hard to see. If I had not read that was an option, not sure I would have picked up on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts