1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I'm thinking you might have bitten off more than you can chew... :rofl: :rofl:

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
Holy crap! That one Norman posted is amazing. That guy is definitely a pro quality driver with shifting like that. He definitely short-shifted 2-3 (probably to stay straight) and it still ran [email protected]

I am impressed with that kind of driving. I could never get my Mustang to ET like that and I ran consistent 135+ through the traps. Driving a stick car that quick is excellent.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
WA 2 FST said:
Holy crap! That one Norman posted is amazing. That guy is definitely a pro quality driver with shifting like that. He definitely short-shifted 2-3 (probably to stay straight) and it still ran [email protected]

I am impressed with that kind of driving. I could never get my Mustang to ET like that and I ran consistent 135+ through the traps. Driving a stick car that quick is excellent.
"Short shifted" hell :eek: ...He damn near skip shifted, Wes.
Amazing driving and I am sure you are right. He short shifted to correct his inside pull and stay out of the wall.
Still put down a 9.7.....now that's some very good driving. :jammin:

Mike

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Damn ! GFL. I hope you have some serious FI !

·
Registered
632 Posts
You had better strap a V1 rocket to your ass.

·
10,998 Posts
You might be able to beat him if you get a bunch and I mean a bunch of stickers for your windows to add horsepower....not. :lol:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Your featured video car is to a Mustang as an X-15 was to a bottle rocket.... :eyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts