Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a truck load on display in front of the NCM in Bowling Green.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I'll take one. My EB is still a few weeks out, so I guess none on that truck has my name on it. Got me excited though. Thanks for the pics! :D :guiness: :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
George,

Thanks for the pics!! What the heck is going on with Blue!? I thought EB was a constrained color!!:eek:

So are you having fun in BG? Stick around until Tuesday night and I will buy you a beer.:guiness:

Mark

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great Pic!!
Gee, take that green off the truck and put it in the interior of the blue!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Bob

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey ZeeOhSix-----

That's actually MY Z06! I just discovered that this morning. I happened to be walking arount the carrier and noticed the job number printed on the rear tire was mine! #5923, Cimbed up onto the carrier to check the vin# and dealer, perfect match! Vin# 5195 and Palanker Chevy, Babylon,NY. Am scheduled for a museum delivery next Fri. Sept. 14.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey ZeeOhSix-----

That's actually MY Z06! I just discovered that this morning. I happened to be walking arount the carrier and noticed the job number printed on the rear tire was mine! #5923, Cimbed up onto the carrier to check the vin# and dealer, perfect match! Vin# 5195 and Palanker Chevy, Babylon,NY. Am scheduled for a museum delivery next Fri. Sept. 14.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
ATMER -- Woah!, that's cool -- what a coincedence. Actually, mine is on a train right now, probably about 1 day away from me. Damn Hobos better not make a mess of it :D:D.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Are any other colors available? That's impressive!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Wait, wait. I thought the Z06's shipped without the badge on the side.

Does anyone know??
chris

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Obviously not since the ones on the trasporter have the fender badges. Hell, if GM left it upto the dealer to install them. everone would have crooked fender badges on their Z :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Why would they ship Z06's without the badge ? Of course its on when it leaves the factory.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I just remember Frank's pictures and his story about how they had to put them on the car. Maybe because that was an early car it was different.....
chris

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
That is the way to do them. do a bunch of blue ones, then a bunch of red ones, etc. the ship the cars complete - badges, oil, and all. Why would they not hsip them without badges, would be the more logical question:confused:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Did everyone notice that they tape over the emblems on the hood and trunk? Probably just to keep dirt from building up on them and getting down in all the hard places to clean. IMO, they should have done that on the fender emblems too.

Also, the drivers door has a pretty big bumper put on it for the ones that go by rail car. It's a tight fit in the rail car, so that way the door is protected when the guy has to squeeze in and out of the car when its inside the tight railcar.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Am trying to post s pix. of me standing on the carrier alongside my car but only the text shows up what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Am trying to post s pix. of me standing on the carrier alongside my car but only the text shows up what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

John

1 - 20 of 30 Posts