Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to make light of yesterdays tragic events, but to offer a solution to preventing this again in the future....

JC

Attachments

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
That's making light? I'm telling you, these guys have underestimated what can happen. Doesn't everyone have CNN in their tents?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hit them where it hurts the most...shoot their fricken camels!!

What's with these guys?? They take their diapers off and put them on their heads?? :-?

I like the Sea of New York idea!! :lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I was listening to the radio today and some lady called in and started running her mouth about how the terrorists were not cowards, but brave men to give their lives. :roll:

The commentator promptly cut the lady off and his exact words were, "Lady, they are bastard pieces of shit!!" :lol: Then he hung up on her!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
fcalmes said:
I was listening to the radio today and some lady called in and started running her mouth about how the terrorists were not cowards, but brave men to give their lives. :roll:

The commentator promptly cut the lady off and his exact words were, "Lady, they are bastard pieces of shit!!" :lol: Then he hung up on her!! :lol:
Isn't there a broadcasters award ? I'd like to nominate him :)

Vince

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
If Osama Bin Laden is reading this, do you think he'll report this thread to a moderator
:D :D :D :D :D

Anybody got any good Osama jokes ???

Vince

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Guys Guys what we need is one more 8 year long trial like we had the last time they bombed this building. This prick was to be sentenced today. Talk about swift justice. Swift justice would be about 100 cruise missiles fired at their tents tonight.:flaming:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Rick Daniel said:
Swift justice would be about 100 cruise missiles fired at their tents tonight.:flaming:
gives another meaning to 'crotch shot' :eek:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
fcalmes said:

I hope he had Caller ID, and sent the number to the FBI :)

Vince

·
Registered
340 Posts
1st off someone should shoot that lady. 2nd looking at the NY skyline used to be beautiful, being able to drive 2 blocks and look at all the bright lights in the late evening was amazing, and now that their 2 tallest buildings are gone fills me up with rage ad disgust with those palestineans or diaper heads....I give my condolences to all the families of lost ones and hope none of us were working there yesterday morning

·
Registered
695 Posts
I liked out presidents comments.......something to the effect that we would not only seek out the culprit but would also take on the country that harbors him. Personally, if I were in Afghanistan right now, I'd be looking for a Z06 to get out of Dodge....either that or the fastest damn camel I could steal! Osama, you are TOAST!!!!!!! And the sooner, the better!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hopefully some missles will start flying by the end of the week.

There are going to be a lot of empty tents by the weekend.

Innocent lives were taken.

This was not a military to military attack.

All of these COWARDS will pay.

·
Registered
670 Posts
This whole incident sickened me to death. I was scheduled to leave for Europe for a 3 week vacation this Friday. Forget it. I'll wait until the missiles fly.

What disturbs me most was the attack on innocent civilian lives. These terrorists have no balls. What ever country is harboring these low life, pieces of SHIT should be nuked.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts