Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to Betty, a representative from the NCM. She was telling me that I could link the museum to my website. She was also saying that she noticed a definite interest in the FRC's 1999-2000 and said she would like me to work with her towards the recognition of the beginning of the hardtop series. I was thinking of a magazine spread. Any other suggestions would be helpful.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
A magazine article sounds great Larry! What do we need to do to get it off the ground?

As for whatelse? No idea. We have a seperate registry, a seperate forum and a special chat on Thursdays. Not quite sure, frankly, where else we can go as a special interest. An FRC get together somewhere? Might be interesting.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Take care,

Dan

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sigung86 said:
A magazine article sounds great Larry! What do we need to do to get it off the ground?

As for whatelse? No idea. We have a seperate registry, a seperate forum and a special chat on Thursdays. Not quite sure, frankly, where else we can go as a special interest. An FRC get together somewhere? Might be interesting.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Take care,

Dan

Dan I would like to see a get together. It might be logical to pick the largest Corvette show of the year and that would be Carlisle. Last year they had a tribute to the ZR1's. Maybe we could dedicate a year to the 1999-2000 years alone, but we would have to sit down and talk to a rep at Carlisle. I would like to see us get more members in the registry. We should have more than 81 members. That's why I think that a spread in a magazine like Corvette Fever, Corvette Quarterly or Vette Magazine would be a good idea. Also, we could mention in the article that there is a registry for the 1999-2000 hardtop, and stimulate a greater interest. We could also have a registry tent at Carlisle. Get back to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts