Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garage/tool/house mods that is :lol: When I bought my house the garage was filthy, filled with spiders, and had one light receptical in the center with a dim spot light in it. Well my dad came up this weekend to help me tackle a few projects and literally brighten things up.

First off is all new lighting. We installed and wired two sets of flourescents and put a good bulb in the center receptical... much much better!

We also re-organized my tools and mounted a new air hose reel to go with my new compressor.

Sometimes I forget which garage door button it is... thanks to a freind at the assembly plant I got lots of coool C6 stickers. Now I won't forget.

A full view

That same freind at the plant got me a nice new print for the house. I love it :cheers:

:seeya

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Looking good, I wish my garage was half that neet. :coo: :z:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Nice!
Just a heads up:

What kind of ballast do u have?
Will it work well in cold weather?

Also, ever thought about haging your air hose in the top middle to make it look more like a prof. auto shop? I might do this, I'm just waiting for my air compressor/tools to arrive.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SexyLex said:
What kind of ballast do u have?
Will it work well in cold weather?
I assume you're talkint about the lights? I just got them at Wal-Mart so they're aren't anything super fancy, but they do the job for me. The bulbs over the Jetski bay are GE Daylights which are $9.00 each but make a really brilliant light. I'll probably go get another pair so all four are the same.

SexyLex said:
Also, ever thought about haging your air hose in the top middle to make it look more like a prof. auto shop?
No... I got it situated how I want it and plan on leaving it alone. The hose is 50-ft so it'll go where I need it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
air hose reels are always nice Brian, your pictures arent coming up for me though, i too went and upgraded ny garage, bought myself a craftman rollaround for my birthday lastweekend. :cheers: parents are down now so its off to the golf course we go.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
jub jub said:
I can't see the pics. Bandwidth exceeded! :(

Same here. :(

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn photobucket. I'll rehost them when I get home and put them up again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts