Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Great pic's Who one?

I know you all raced a little :yeadog:

I just put a cam in :jammin: , we talked about a cam or supercharger at Andy's, I went cam first (Cheaper)

See Ya,
Mike

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Morzoff said:
Great pic's Who one?

I know you all raced a little :yeadog:

I just put a cam in :jammin: , we talked about a cam or supercharger at Andy's, I went cam first (Cheaper)

See Ya,
Mike

The Lambo is a little faster than all of us. The Trans Am has a CAI, SLP Loudmouth, throttle body, MAF, and a few other goodies. It's a fast car. The Mustang is lowered and supercharged, and not sure exactly what else, but its pretty quick. All in all it was a good time.

How does it feel with the H/C setup?
What exactly did you go with?
How does that monster sound with those cutouts?

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
It doesn't hurt to have at least one rich friend. :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, my friend had a Ford GT, and now bought the Lambo. I posted a thread over at svtperformance.com on how he sold the GT and bought the Gallardo. I've never seen more people hate on a guy. I realize that it is a Ford site, but still, it was ridiculous. They called him cheap, dumb, no class. It was pretty funny. They kept saying how it wasn't a Lambo because it didn't have the scissor doors or a V-12. Supposedly to them it is the "cheap" lambo or the "baby" Lambo. I found it pretty amusing, and it got pretty heated before the moderator came in and shut the thread down.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
z06_23_45 said:
The Lambo is a little faster than all of us. The Trans Am has a CAI, SLP Loudmouth, throttle body, MAF, and a few other goodies. It's a fast car. The Mustang is lowered and supercharged, and not sure exactly what else, but its pretty quick. All in all it was a good time.

How does it feel with the H/C setup?
What exactly did you go with?
How does that monster sound with those cutouts?
I went cam only, I stayed with the stock LS6 Heads I just changed the cam to a 228/230 .590 112LSA, 918 springs and push-rods, I will post the dyno sheet later this week.

It sounds pretty nasty with th cut-outs open :jawdrop:

Take care and talk to you soon,
Mike

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Morzoff said:
I went cam only, I stayed with the stock LS6 Heads I just changed the cam to a 228/230 .590 112LSA, 918 springs and push-rods, I will post the dyno sheet later this week.

It sounds pretty nasty with th cut-outs open :jawdrop:

Take care and talk to you soon,
Mike

I can only imagine how that thing sounds. :jammin:

I'll be looking out for the dyno sheet.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I will post the Dyno sheet tomorrow,
I have to scan it at work :cheers:

The car sounds nasty :jammin: at 6500RPM

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Morzoff said:
I will post the Dyno sheet tomorrow,
I have to scan it at work :cheers:

The car sounds nasty :jammin: at 6500RPM
How bout a vid when you get a chance? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
ok..this 800X600 BS has got to stop..he did the same thing to my thread.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Phantasms,

There is no need to post any pics that are bigger than 640 x 480, it is extremely frustrating to have to scroll side to side to see a pic, it is also not good for anyone on a dial connection to this site to have to wait to download large pics.

I am sorry that you see this as an "inconvenience", but if having consideration for your fellow site brothers and sisters is an inconvenience, then simply stop posting pics.

The posting rules will be enforced, read em, love em, live by em, or don't the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

Mark

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
phantasms said:
ok..this 800X600 BS has got to stop..he did the same thing to my thread.

I agree. I had to cut the pics down just so I could be able to upload them, and now they've been taken off of the thread. I have to admit that I agree with you 100% on this subject. :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts