Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Man those look nice. I wish mine was that clean right now :cry:
Thanks for sharing the pics. Oh and tell your friend with the MY Z to raise his radar detector up a bit. It'll work better and be harder for the fiveO to spot. ;)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Black looks awesome. It looks like you tinted the side windows but not the back one. Is that what you did??

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Congrats on your new Z, nice pics :z:

Jack

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Yup. Black's a bitch to keep clean and looking showroom new, but there isn't anything sexier than when it's all cleaned up. Nice job. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Great pics bro! :thumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did have the rear window tinted the same as the sides. It doesn't appear so in the pics, but it is.

It runs great so far, very very fun to drive.

Very hard to keep clean, indeed. As soon as I'm done washing it'll be dirty. It's worth it with the black though, from about 5 feet away it still looks amazing. You just can't walk up and focus on all the details, it'll make you wanna wash it again.

The weather here in Florida has been phenominal lately. It hasn't rained since I got the car, and it's been sunny in the 70's everyday.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Great pics... I've forgotten what a waxed/polished yellow vette looks like being as mines so dang dirty.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Sweeeeeeet Bro :cheers: Welcome to the club.Hope you take the time to go to the track and "REALLY" enjoy that Z.You gotta get it dirty sooner or later :z:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts