Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Z06Phile went to play in Louisiana yesterday for the TLAC (trans louisiana autocross challenge) kinda like a tour, where all the LA regions come together to battle. well I mounted up some fresh Hoosiers and we went to see how we stack up against the best AXers Louisiana has to offer. got 4th and 5th RAW (2&3 if you count production cars with fenders) and 5th and 7th in PAX (indexed times based on class). A dagum CRX got me by 0.06 on RAW for the fastest fendered. I blame the CRX sized course. 12’ gates diagonally offset, um yea, threading a needle with a vette.

Anyway, My first run was my only clean one, my last was my fastest by only 0.25 quicker but I popped a cone right at the finish.

here is the iPhone video with harrys data overlay

My 1st and best run:
TLAC at Cenla SS Z06- Eric - YouTube

video of dans 2nd run:
TLAC at Cenla SS Z06- Dan - YouTube

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Nice videos. I like the course. Much better than the parking lot cone zones I'm use to seeing.

If I keep watching videos like these, I'm going to have to buy tires sooner than later. As it is, I found myself watching Z06Phile's other race videos. :thumb:

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
Nice videos. I like the course. Much better than the parking lot cone zones I'm use to seeing.

If I keep watching videos like these, I'm going to have to buy tires sooner than later. As it is, I found myself watching Z06Phile's other race videos. :thumb:
Thanks! I hope to keep adding them!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we learned you dont stage it until you are ready to go. acceleration starts the clock on it. and any acceleration would start it, even small. we were staging before the car in front left, then when as we pulled up to the line it would see that change in accel and start the clock. we just downloaded and tried that app for the first time at this event. lesson learned. dont hit the stage button until you are on the line ready to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts