Always,

Great video! Thanks for posting it.

:cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
N4C5S said:
What were those 2 drivers names! Getting walked by a Porsche is just pitiful! Oh the humanity.....

JC
It was a DE. No passing in the corners so people let other cars pass on the straights.

It only looks like they "got walked" because they pointed me by and lifted.

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Very nice video and driving. Where is Thunderhill and what did that day on the track cost?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Great video, thanks for posting it. Getting it as an MPEG was great - I hate having to use a windows box for the WMA stuff (yuck!).

Who do we thank for the bandwidth?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
BrianK said:
Great video, thanks for posting it. Getting it as an MPEG was great - I hate having to use a windows box for the WMA stuff (yuck!).

Who do we thank for the bandwidth?
WHoa, some other windows-hater here.

Power brother!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Thanks for the video but i think the Z should be smoking the Porsche!:D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Awsum video!! Except for the part about that "P" car...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, you'll be happy to know that the Z06 could keep up with the porsche. I was in the black Z, running with my brother in the mustang. The first time I let Pete go by so I could follow him. I stayed right with him for one lap, including the straights, until we hit traffic. The second time I was running the entire track in 4th gear (and still beating bro in the mustang;) ) because my transmission was overheating and just got the hell out of the way.
Pretty difficult to make any judgements about a cars performance on these videos as every driver has different goals and comfort levels (driver dependent).

Pete

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Dr. Z said:
Pretty difficult to make any judgements about a cars performance on these videos as every driver has different goals and comfort levels (driver dependent).

Pete
Amen.

I just got back from the first day of the Shelby Fall Classic and there was a guy in the Blue (expert) group in a 320 hp 993 (air cooled Porsche) that was faster than guys in friggin' stock cars...

Amazing driving.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts