Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not trying to start a war here, im trying to switch to adams so i did the complete detail this weekend per his instructions i did like the results and the ease of use but when i went to wash out the microfiber applicator it came clean immediatly like the polish just washed right out. Now when i used zaino in the past I couldnt get that stuff to wash out of the applicator for nothing wich leads me to believe it will last longer and is a stronger polish. I guess you could say im having a polish war :usa:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I noticed that Zaino Z5 will essentially rinse from the applicator bottle with water, whereas the Z2 Pro requires denatured alcohol to really clean the bottle....

the Z5 still holds up well.....I imagine you will find the same with Adams

·
Registered
736 Posts
I would not use that as an indicator but you do realize that synthetics usually last longer than carbuba based products.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I would definitely not use it as an indicator of how long the product will last on the car. Adam's products are designed to be user friendly and they find no value in mucking up polishing pads. Give it a decent shot, you may be suprised. Another thing to keep in mind is that the product was not designed with longevity being the bottom line. At Adam's a good balance of many of the products facets was key, but the highest quality appearance was ultimate!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts