Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you need a little pick-me-up, its time for the annual Corvette & High Performance Swap Meet at the Puyallup fairgrounds this weekend.

http://www.corvhp.com/feb-meet.htm

Cars on display, an auction, parts for sale, lots of vendors and just a good way to spend a day at this time of year.

Pat :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
:yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

Thanks for the reminder.......I knew it was this month sometime, but could not remeber when!

I down!

:cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'll be there. Coming up with a bunch of Rose City Corvette club members.

HArryB

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hey Pat................

Nice parking spot......In the FRONT row!

Show was like every other parts swap I had been to....not certain what I had expected.........

Oh well bought a nice Z06 poster for the garage, and the $$ goes to the NCM
:D

Win

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Z0000006 said:
Hey Pat................

Nice parking spot......In the FRONT row!

Show was like every other parts swap I had been to....not certain what I had expected.........

Oh well bought a nice Z06 poster for the garage, and the $$ goes to the NCM
:D

Win
I guess the front row was the high point of the show for me. Other than finding one of my old race cars for sale again, there wasn't much that perked my interest.

Pat :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
soething to do this weekend

I made it down Saturday , best part was the Z being power parked. No wonder, some serious mud in the back of the lot.
Did enjoy that (purple) 93/62 combination in the main hall though. Anyone catch the auction -not great. Nice weather though, worth the drive.
ZEDOH6
White Rock B.C.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts