Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
He advertised it as "Lite Wrecked"!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Hope it's not one of our family members!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
No computer? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Sounds like the vultures have already started picking at the carcus /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. She looks pretty twisted to me ... I wouldn't want this car rebuilt.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Lightly wrecked by a little old lady from Pasadena /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

There go our insurance rates... leave active handling on!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Doesn't clear title mean its free of major damages??? Why does he have that on....Poor car, hurts me

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
"Lightly wrecked" I'd hate to see his Major...........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah, I guess they didn't have active handling on eh ? The pictures almost brought tears to my eyes. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
151 Posts
Dude! I can fix this, My dad has an awsome set of tools! A little glue, paint, some other stuff, and it's all set! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif
What must have happened to get the exhaust that twisted? Can you say: Airborne! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
217 Posts
A little Z2 will straighten things right up. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
judgeing by how that part got smashed in id say someone was going pretty fast and spun around somehow and slammed into a tree or a utilitiy pole...very sad /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
619 Posts
Why? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
Why? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Oh, the HORROR! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Why did it have to be Torch Red?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ya don't suppose my old buddy RAT was driving do you?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
183 Posts
OUCH!!!!!! that looks like it hurt. The whole ar is tweeked. I wonder who won the race /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
670 Posts
Must of been a Ford Rustang "convert"... too much car to handle! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts