Discussion Starter #2
pbadad said:
Can anyone guess where this is,....5,000 feet below ?​
click on image to enlarge ........jimmy :cool:
here's a second shot from 60,000 feet​

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Don't know where it is but there's a guy down there mooning you from his living room window. ;)

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NewZO6 said:
Don't know where it is but there's a guy down there mooning you from his living room window. ;)
does that mean that there's a crack in the window :lol:​
..........jimmy :cool:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
It's Kansas City, MO alright. The photo is centered southeast of the confluence of the Missouri (larger) and Kansas rivers. The I-35/I-670 interchange is left of center.

The large, long, building in the center of the smaller photo is the Kansas City Convention Center.

The brownish, older looking building complex immediately west of the convention center is the Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral.

Directly northeast of the Convention center is the Kansas City Marriott Downtown.

Directly across the street from the convention center, to the east, is the Barney Allis Plaza Parking and immediately south of that is the music hall and municipal auditorium.

Oh, yes, I almost forgot. The telephone number of the young woman in the other photo is 816-867-5309 and her name is Jenny. :lol: ;)

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
No Doubt said:
It's Kansas City, MO alright. The photo is centered southeast of the confluence of the Missouri (larger) and Kansas rivers. The I-35/I-670 interchange is left of center.

The large, long, building in the center of the smaller photo is the Kansas City Convention Center.

The brownish, older looking building complex immediately west of the convention center is the Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral.

Directly northeast of the Convention center is the Kansas City Marriott Downtown.

Directly across the street from the convention center, to the east, is the Barney Allis Plaza Parking and immediately south of that is the music hall and municipal auditorium.

Oh, yes, I almost forgot. The telephone number of the young woman in the other photo is 816-867-5309 and her name is Jenny. :lol: ;)
Just called her. We're going out Friday Night. :roll: :p
I cheated, I just looked at the URL. I really didn't know it was KC.

·
21,287 Posts
No Doubt said:

You use to be the Shell Answer Man, didn't you Mike? :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts