Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to be the first to let you know Frank, but the "charmed" season for the Patriots continues, and is about to open a big ol' can ov Whoop Ass on those Rams of yours.

What more poetic an ending to this year, when Patriotism is so high, is there than the Patriots winning America's #1 sports spectacle.

Nothing can stop them now...

Mark

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Hooray for the Patriots

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's put some thought into that one, although it will have to be consumated at the Z06 Fest in front of everybody...

Mark

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
The last time the pats went to the super bowl it was in New Orleans and they hardly showed up, blow out by 40. Could it happen again who knows? The rams sure are capable of putting up a few points.

·
Registered
507 Posts
You meen the Rams have to play another game? As far as I'm conserned thay have already won!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

All I got to say is remember week 10's beating!!!

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, Rams open as a 16 point favorite. Source: CBS Sportsline. :eek: :roll:

Now since the Pats were given a great call (if you're a Pats fan, vs. Oakland) and the Steelers gave up 3 Picks, and 2 TD's via specialty teams. Whaddya think? :eek2: :-? :-?

I'd say NE will have their hands full. But congrats to both, they made the "Big Show". :cheers: In a mere 168 hours, we'll know the results!;)

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Please Gentlemen. If the payoff is to be at the Z06Fest, BAs will not be allowed.

I thank you.

Pat :D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Frank,

How bout the following for the Super Bowl:

Loser has to wear team hat and game shirt of the winner all day on Saturday of Z06 Fest.

Hat and game shirt to be supplied by winner as a "present" to the loser.

Mark

·
Registered
0 Posts
That works for you...how about the loser (you) cleaning my wheels with a NE jersey?? :lol: Or vise versa of course. :roll:

That'll be the day!!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whatever floats your boat, let's do it...

Mark

·
Registered
0 Posts
You're on Brutha!! :cool:

Of course there will be full event coverage of you shining my wheels!! :lol:

RAMS....DON'T LET ME DOWN!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The good news is that my wheels will be mighty dirty from that long 1100 mile trek from Boston.

I would expect nothing less than full coverage, I just hope your wife doesn't expect you to do that for her Z on a regular basis once she sees how nice a job you do on mine...

GO PATRIOTS - NO STOPPING US NOW!!!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those were the wheels you were talking about, :eek: :eek:

C'mon RAMS, where's my Pats shirt to clean em with...

LOL:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
mdickie said:
Those were the wheels you were talking about, :eek: :eek:

C'mon RAMS, where's my Pats shirt to clean em with...

LOL:lol: :lol:
Mark,

Im not big on football but as a New Englander i could'nt let you go it alone, so i told frank we will bring extra towels to clean Our wheels. Now we just gotta figure if we want to film him stooping low or down on his hands & knees..................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts