Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike (taaz024) wants to get together on May 22nd. After confirming with the manager.....Sunday May 22nd Crabby Jacks on Federal Highway in Boca We will be at the restraunt for a 1:00 starting time. Mike will be posting details of a caravan up from Broward via A1A.
Crabby Jacks
7001 N. Federal Highway
Boca Roton, Fl
561 999-9895
Last time we had 37 Vettes :cool: Looking forward to another great turnout. :cheers:
Bob

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sounds :coo: I'll try to make it this time

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The Forecast is for Excellent Weather :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great Pictures. :coo:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Nice Pics, I swear I am going to make one of these events. Had family in for the weekend this past weekend...

Mark

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mdickie said:
Nice Pics, I swear I am going to make one of these events. Had family in for the weekend this past weekend...

Mark
The C6 guy's are putting on another one June 12th. Corner of 441 and Glades at TGI Fridays. :guiness: :zboobie: :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Damn, I miss this. Well I didn't get my vette till last week. I'm from gainesville,FL and drive down to S.florida every 2 months. Hopefully i will be able to show up to one of the meet's soon.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SteveGel said:
Damn, I miss this. Well I didn't get my vette till last week. I'm from gainesville,FL and drive down to S.florida every 2 months. Hopefully i will be able to show up to one of the meet's soon.
We always have something going on down here. :D Hope to see you at one of them. :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts