Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a co-worker with a 94 Z28 Camaro. He's got Z06 wheels and brakes on his Camaro and his spare tire no longer fits and asked me if I knew where he could get a Z06 spare tire kit? Any ideas? Of course I gave him the link to the site and told him to join!! He's modding his Camaro like crazy.....maybe I can talk him into a Captree run one Sunday. Thanks guys :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
He would be a lot better off if he went to the local Auto Parts and bought an inflator kit for 1/3 of the cost the the GM kit.
:cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
IT L GO said:
He would be a lot better off if he went to the local Auto Parts and bought an inflator kit for 1/3 of the cost the the GM kit.
:cheers:
This newbie ^:p knows of what he
speaks. Buy a compressor, can of goop (Fix-A-Flat, Slime, Goop or equivalent) and a tire plug kit at the local auto parts store and have MORE than Chevy offers for far LESS expense.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys :ity: He did mention that he wanted GM so I guess $$ isn't an issue, but I'll pass along the links to him...personally I told him that if was going to get vette wheels and vette brakes, he should just get a vette.....oh well Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
NYCHASM said:
This newbie ^:p knows of what he
speaks. Buy a compressor, can of goop (Fix-A-Flat, Slime, Goop or equivalent) and a tire plug kit at the local auto parts store and have MORE than Chevy offers for far LESS expense.

Charlie
Right on...

What a laugh the kit is that comes with the Z.:(

Jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts