Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TTP Stage 3 Equalizer Heads/Cam Package

TTP AFR 205cc CNC Heads with Dual Springs, Titanium Retainers - Finish Ported/Polished by TTP
TTP Equalizer V.3 Camshaft
TTP Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
Rollmaster Double Roller Timing Chain
SVO 30lb Injectors
GM Steel Headgasket Kit
(2x) GM Headbolt Kits
(2x) AIR Gaskets
(1x) EGR Gasket (If needed)
GM Timing Cover Seal
GM Timing Cover Gasket
(2x) GM Waterpump Gaskets
Installation
LS1 Edit Full Custom Dyno Tuning (Part throttle, wide open throttle, custom timing map, removal of engine codes)

$4699.95 Turn-Key

Options:

LSX 90mm Port Matched Intake Manifold with FAST or NW 90mm Throttle Body - $1465 Installed
Meziere Electric Water Pump with Relay - $550 Installed
Kooks 1 3/4" LTs with 3" ORY - $1200 Installed (Add $260 for Cats)

TTP Stage 3 Equalizer Package Results:

This package just made 482rwhp/418rwtq through a 2002 Camaro M6 with LSX 90mm, Mez Electric W/Pump, 4.10 gears, SLP Loudmouth, Kooks 1 3/4" LTs, ORY.

This package also made 474rwhp/429rwtq through a 2003 Z06 with Stock LS6 Intake, Stock Throttle Body, Mez Elec Water Pump, Borla Stingers, Kooks 1 3/4" with OR X-Pipe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

TTP Stage 3R Equalizer Heads/Cam Package

TTP AFR 225cc CNC Heads with Dual Springs, Titanium Retainers - Finish Ported/Polished by TTP (Milled to 63cc)
TTP Equalizer V.3 Camshaft
TTP Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
Rollmaster Double Roller Timing Chain
SVO 30lb Injectors
Flycut Pistons
GM Steel Headgasket Kit
(2x) GM Headbolt Kits
(2x) AIR Gaskets
(1x) EGR Gasket (If needed)
GM Timing Cover Seal
GM Timing Cover Gasket
(2x) GM Waterpump Gaskets
Installation
LS1 Edit Full Custom Dyno Tuning (Part throttle, wide open throttle, custom timing map, removal of engine codes)

$5299.95 Turn-Key

We have everything in stock ready to schedule appointments immediately.

Options:

LSX 90mm Port Matched Intake Manifold with NW 90mm Throttle Body - $1465 Installed
Meziere Electric Water Pump with Relay - $550 Installed
Kooks 1 3/4" LTs with 3" ORY - $1200 Installed (Add $260 for Cats)

-------------------------------------------

We just finished up results on a 2002 Z06. Here is the mods list and power from the 3R package:

TTP Stage 3R Equalizer Package, LSX 90mm Intake, NW 90mm T/B, Mez Electric Water Pump, ASP U/D Pulley -- Full Belts, TPIS LTs with CATS (Hurting the car greatly), 19" IForged Rims

491rwhp/421.3rwtq

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Can you do mail order for those that live to far to travel? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Do you all have a website link??

Are you connected with Cartek?? or different company?

I assume all is installed. What's the warranty?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
www.ttperformance.net - Hasnt been updated in a bit I am working on a brand new Flash website right now (Just trying to find the time to finish it!)

Yes everything installed. We warranty our labor, anything goes wrong that is attributed to a poor installation we will cover. Past that, no warranty on anything unless you are buying a forged motor from us those we warranty and trans also.

We have no ties to Cartek, nor will we ever.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey Matt. I bought a set of Kooks from you about a year ago. You had a great deal then, and an even greater deal now. I'd let you guys do the package in a heartbeat if I lived closer. :( You guys should start an "install Tour" and hit up the cities that lack a good tuning shop. Make sure Nashville is your first stop. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cyaford: I'd love to go on the road... Bring the mobile dyno down, lol.

We've had guys drive up here from further than you before, but its a long trip.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I can't spend another $5k on the Z till I pay it off, but thats the H/C package I want. Hope a deal like this is around in 2 years. Only a couple hour ride to your place from CT.

Mike.

·
Registered
164 Posts
was as ttp today for their dyno day.met the owners who were very cool guys(they had good food there too!).they were knowledgeable,their shop was clean and they weren't trying to push products that their shop sells.overall i got a very favorable impression from them.i cant wait to get my h/c package done from them.anybody lookin to get any work done should give these guys a call. :z:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I've always been impressed with the service TTP gives as well as the power and pricing they offer...

For the guys who want big performance numbers the Equalizer/AFR is a hell of a package...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I already have SVO's and LS1Edit and all those good things. Can I guy just buy the Heads and Cam and install it himself if he prefers? Is there any great pricing on this?

Zed

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Don Benson said:
Damn Matt, those are really killer prices, with knockout results. :cheers:

Don
Well said and boy does this sound temping.... Maybe next year......(Dam kids, why couldn't they be too proud to take their old man's money for college... :lol: )

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Bigg Lee said:
was as ttp today for their dyno day.met the owners who were very cool guys(they had good food there too!).they were knowledgeable,their shop was clean and they weren't trying to push products that their shop sells.overall i got a very favorable impression from them.i cant wait to get my h/c package done from them.anybody lookin to get any work done should give these guys a call. :z:
Say buddy,
Man I wish I could have made it Sat.
I can/ will personally testify for the TTP crew. Definately took care of me and my needs. Great guys to deal with and nice to be around. Good prices, Good packages, and good people!
Bigg Lee, maybe we can meet up sometime. I'm hoping to make a few events in the NE corridor, the LI Hooter's Run and Five-O-Joes's Mod Party.
Mike

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wish there was performance shops like this in California....damn nazis
\

edit: other than the LT and ORY, everything else would be legal in CA?

·
Registered
164 Posts
mike,i should be floating around the local ne events(panzer,ecs,carlisle maybe even the fest if i'm lucky!!!).i'll cya there! :usa:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
fwiw...these guys are great.

Here's the story thats worth a laugh...

Today I had the oil changed at a local gas station and the owner has a lightly modded 2002 Z06.

As he did me a favor and fit in my oil change I threw him the keys when he was done and said....lets go for a ride...

I told him to hammer it on our test drive....

Dam if he wasn't as impressed with the work TTP did as it converted the Z06 to an even faster car...He was laughing his @ss off as he was hammering the gas pedal and shifting the gears . He's a good driver and he was controlling the scratch in first, second and third. He definitely was digging the mods on the corvette...

His 2002 Z06 is running down at Englishtown 118mph traps and he definitely was getting off on the way my car drove.

As a passenger I was laughing my @ss too..

Lots of fun.

Anyways prior to the pcm emission testing in this crazy state...(used to be tailpipe on a dynometer)

I chose a very mild cam (224/224 114lsa) package and even still I'm very very pleased with the workmanship, the customer service and the performance improvement that exactly matched my initial expectations...(and its over 10 thousand miles since the mods at TTP and a year later)

To this day I enjoy the car more and more....

Anyone considering performance upgrades for their corvette...I highly recommend them......

Just my opinion as a corvette owner and a customer of TTP Performance.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
MikeyB said:
Is this deal still on? What's your email address?
Say Mike,
I can personally vouch for these guys and can give you their contact info. Get thru to [email protected] or give him a call at 973-365-2270. Great bunch of guys!!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Thanks a bunch guys. Reputation is everything, and glad you have shared, glad this forum is a place we can all share, and congrats to TTP for having so many happy customers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts