Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's more information on my aero kit and HRE wheels. The wheels are HRE 545 model, and are 18" x 9.5" front and 19" x 10.5" rear. They have painted grey center spokes with the optional etched silver center caps. The cost with Michelin Pilot tires is going to be somewhere in the $6,000 range. The aero kit is from GM and is what they use on the race cars. The front is a new two piece design, with lower spoiler...the side skirts are one piece with the vents built in flush...the rear bumper is the most amazing part and is all one piece. They just came out with this rear fascia within the last few months. If you need information on the wheels or aero kit or anything else, please call Reese Cox at MTI Racing in Atlanta, GA...phone number is 770-919-7774. All you have to do is tell him that you are talking about the kit on the silver Z06 owned by Garrett Adams. Reese does great work and is a very nice person to do business with. He has two or three Corvettes that he races...like on Speedvision. If you guys need to know anything else, just let me know. I will have more pictures very soon, but just this attached one for now. Thanks, Garrett

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Body Kit...

I'm not sure exactly how much the body kit is going to cost. Please call Reese Cox at MTI racing for that information. His number is 770-919-7774. Thanks

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Are those completely new rockers or are the componants glassed into the stock rockers?

It's sweet lookin!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looking forward to seeing more pics... This bodykit looks really nice and deserves much more exposure.

Does Reese Cox and MTI have a site up?

Is y2khardtop out there??? Since you are in the racing scene, can you or anyone else shed light on the bodykit? Catalog available?

Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts