Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Will JLH get his car built in the week of 9-17?

• Yes!- He's gonna make it!

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No - He's dreamin

Votes: 5 16.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
It is truly a joy to be involved with a group of people as we have in this forum. JLH, your generosity is stunning, I certainly hope to meet you one day at an event so I can shake your hand, you renew my faith in people.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
JLH, Thanks for finding this place, it is a true HONOR to have you as a fellow member, I really mean it. You deserve your EB Z06 ASAP. If you were local I would let you use mine. FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
991 Posts
I have no vin yet. All I know is that the dealer told me I am at 3000 and the tpw is 9-17.
I am only looking at,,,, will the car be built during the week of 9-17.:-? :-? :-? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
991 Posts
:guiness: I hope you guys "knock the crap out of me":D Force me to "pay up". If the car is built in the week of 9-17 that is $200.00. It looks at this point that most think it will be. One buck for each yes vote.:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
JLH, You'll make it :D

There's too much good mojo from this forum for you not to make it :)

Vince :z:
NCM Life

·
Registered
991 Posts
It's 11:55 PM Minnesota time, thats different than Cent. time you know:D :D i just got home from my part time job, I never work. I will cross my fingers :cheers: :cheers: you guys are super great, thanks much.:D :D Keep the faith, we will win and we will get that brick. I want to take my new Z and my wife and go to BG and find out where it will be. :guiness:
Oh yes, email, I think I won the Power Ball we will have a whole truck load of bricks :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :cheers: :cheers: :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
3100 TPW 9-24

I heard from the Secret Weapon of PR for General Motors. Of course we all know who that is, the fast dog him or herself.We made 3100 this morning and a TPW of 9-24. We didn't make our first dealer anticipated TPW of 9-17 but we now know we will have a new Z :cheers: Interesting, I have not heard from my dealer in over a week now:-? :-? With some help from adm I will be making another donation to the brick fund. I will post that amount in the next day or so. You all are super. Someday, somewhere I hope to meet many of you in person. Just look for the OLD grandma and grandpa in a new EB BLK Z06

·
Registered
991 Posts
Twins,,, Yes!!!

:guiness: I think twins would be super:cheers: EB blk all options here. I just wish that we could have gotton to BG during the build, but at this time of the year we just couldn't.
If Wall street dosn't get up and running and start to make a comeback there will be lots of us that have a lot less now than we had when we started the process of purchasing a new Z.God bless this fourm and it's wonderful members and the whole country. God give strength to those who have lost loved ones in the terrible time in the history of the USA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts