Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Congrats to Lou, Dino and the LGM Team! That's two in a row for car #28! :cheers: :cheers: I'll bet Lou takes it over in the next race........can you say "Three-Peat"! :guiness:

Bob ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
I was there. What a great race! Those guys put on an awesome show. A lot of hard charging and clean racing. I got to attend Lou's talk at the Corvette Forum. It was a very interesting talk. Lou was very candid and honest. He answered all my (and others) many questions with more class, patience and skill than I would have expected from an old gearhead. My Friends and I were glad we were able to get some inside insight in to the race and the series. And the Corvette as well. Thanks Lou for taking the time to talk to us. It made the whole experience more personal. I hope you could hear the cheering from the stands when Dino took the lead. Congratulations on your win. Whats another 60lbs and another engine tear down? Good luck with the rest of the series and a two car team.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wheelman,

Thanks for the props. I just love the Corvette and Corvette Racing. with Dino in the car, I was in the booth helping with the announcing with the track announcer.

But I can tell you that I was doing some cheering myself. Now I can only hope that Dino will sign on for the full 2006 season so we can have some fun.

Dino had the out side pole in the touring race also, so it was no lucky win. I am sure that he was going to do everything he could to not scratch the car for me.

Thanks and I will see you there next season.

Thanks

Lou G

1 - 5 of 5 Posts