Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please post some of there speedo photos at excessive speed 160 or higher. I wimped out at 135mph and I sure didn't have a camera in my hand! I need to show some of my employee's (a couple of them are Ford freaks which I have nothing against) just get tired of listening to some of the bull sh*t! thanks

------------------
o1 Torch Red ZO6, Vette Doctors pro flo, cags eliminater, column lock bypass

·
Registered
23 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by N4C5S:
You have mail! a 179er!

JC
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanna see, can you post them?

------------------

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
N4C5S thanks for the photo I,ll print it out and carry it in to work, that will give us something to talk about!!

------------------
o1 Torch Red ZO6, Vette Doctors pro flo, cags eliminater, column lock bypass

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I can't remember right now, but does the speedo go in 20 mph increments after 100? It looks like that one does. Something doesn't look right with it beyond 100 mph. I will have to look at mine more closely later.

------------------
QuickSilver with red/black interior, chromatic mirrors,
memory package and Lloyd Z06 mats

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
It's the real deal, there was a larger version floating on the CF for some time...

Oil pressure is correct. Z Oil pressure seems to be slightly higher, this is obviously not a Z car since we are limited to 173ish

JC

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys, in that photo, can anyone tell if it it MPH or KPH? Just curious if that would have something to do with what Redshift was saying....?

-Speed

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Z06
Lowered,178 thermostat w/ fan controller, Ripper, !CAGS, B+B PRT w/ Speedway tips, TRIC one-piece with CF Cobra, GMS MAF, and TPIS long tubes
AOL IM: Speedshift

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Speedshift, even if it was KPH, the RPM's are almost at redline...that's what makes me think the oil pressure should be higher. But I'm certainly no high speed expert!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I for one believe the picture. I have a similar picture at 170 and the oil pressure is just under 50. Will post as soon as I get it scanned.

------------------
2001 Z06
Quicksilver
Museum Delivery
Thanks Tom Rogers
Top Speed so far 170 (at old airport)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts