Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me...or do the programmers at speedvision think we are all pot bellied pigs ?
well ...a bowflex wouldnt kill me... but come on .... dura shine...dura lube ..i think this channel now DURA SUCKS!!!
i urge everyone to go to

www.speedvision.com

and find the programming page and let them know that we would like cars and chix...not infomercials..
tell them that infomercials from midnight to 7 am is cool..where they used to be ..but between my classic car and motorweek..
someone told me that fox bought speedvision and is making i NASCAR TV .. well maybe there will be a

Z_VISION channel

i will sign up.

:D

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Stay tuned, it's just until the end of the year.. After that you won't see it again...

Ernie

·
Registered
86 Posts
Speedvision Web Site

Hey guys, I was just about to check out speedvision's web site to see if I could find out when that EB Z06 is going to be featured this month and their home page caught my attention. It has a link to a letter about this so called NASCAR changover? Here is the link directly to the letter.

http://www.speedvision.com/pub/articles/racing/08INews/011130a.html

Doesnt sound all that bad. As long as those 1/2 hour shows that we like dont go the way of the Dodo.

I really dont care for NASCAR myself, (makes me dizzy :roll: ). Indy is about the only circle track race I can bear. I like the road courses.

I'm off to see about that EB Z now...

ZZZZZ06

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I remember when you only got to see 3 or 4 races a year on Wide World of Sports! Today we are inundated with all kinds of racing,auto related shows. If anybody told you 10 years ago Hot Rod Magazine would be a TV Show, you would have thought they were insane. And Nascar races every week! And 1 hour shows on Corvettes,Hot Rods, Race Cars. Wow! As the saying goes, " These are the good, old days" :)
BTW, I went to Satelite TV, cause my cable provider didn't have Speedvision:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts