Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in the speedway white/red interior,color combination ZO6.. any feedback pics. etc,would be appreciated.

------------------

·
Registered
55 Posts
Saw one on the truck behind the Plant at BG.....White Z06 looks gorgeous with the mod-red.

There was also a White Convertible with Torch Red interior....also VERY smart looking.

------------------
Mac Cross - Toronto, Ontario
C5Registry W0218
Torch Z06
'98 C5 Silver Targa
NCRS # 19306
NCM Shinoda Charter Membership # 3216

·
Registered
373 Posts
I originally wanted a 2000 Nassau Blue! But when I didn't get on the 2000 allocation, I was told of the new colors, and I chose the Speedway White with TR/BLK interior (2001). I got a call while waiting to see if I was interested in a Nassau Blue hardtop as a 2001 Nassau Blue vert was being prepared for GM executive, and it was a matter of painting another body. (hardtop in my case) I thought about it for 4 hrs and decided to stay with the Speedway White.

------------------
[/EMAIL]
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
01' Z06, C-5, CQGMMX, TPW 9/11/00, P/U 9/30/00 Speedway White, TR/Blk int. Wet Okoles
[/list]

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ruking1:
I got a call while waiting to see if I was interested in a Nassau Blue hardtop as a 2001 Nassau Blue vert was being prepared for GM executive, and it was a matter of painting another body. (hardtop in my case) I thought about it for 4 hrs and decided to stay with the Speedway White.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are a member of the C5Registry, they have a pic of the Nassau Blue Convert with white top. If it was me, and I thought I had a chance at the ONLY Nassau Blue Hardtop (Z06)...I would have jumped on that like stink on sh*t!! Instant collectable!!!

Welcome to the Forum, ruking1!!

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
566 Posts
FWIW, there have been fewer white Z06s made than yellow ones.

------------------

Quicksilver Z06

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Got it!!

At first I wanted Torch Red with the mod red. My order got pushed back and in a rage I found a dealer in ATL (I lived in Denver at the time). The dealer told me that he had a White one with the mod red arriving soon and it was not accounted for.

A white one.

The thought had never crossed my mind. Black, Red, Yellow, Siver ... not white. The more I thought about it the more I liked it. When I finaly saw it ... with the mod red ... dayum!

Now after 6 months I am EXTREMELY happy.

Based on the production numbers ... the rarest combo too. Not that that means a whole lot but nice to know.

------------------
Spdwy White Plus ...

·
Registered
373 Posts
If you are a member of the C5Registry, they have a pic of the Nassau Blue Convert with white top. If it was me, and I thought I had a chance at the ONLY Nassau Blue Hardtop (Z06)...I would have jumped on that like stink on sh*t!! Instant collectable!!!

Actually, it was my disbelief in what the dealer said, I figured to get in line for a non standard color would be like going through a obstacle course!! However, it did pan out to a Z06 that was delievered in flawless condition!!.. albeit speedway white. (for my disbelief) I do also understand that the SP Wht is only 7% of the z06 population!

In the process I have a new found respect for cars American.

------------------

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
01' Z06, C-5, CQGMMX, TPW 9/11/00, P/U 9/30/00 Speedway White, TR/Blk int. Wet Okoles
[/list]

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
If anyone is interested in a white with solid black Z06, I know of one at a Detroit area dealer that has one for sale. Email me at [email protected] for info. I know of another dealer that has a yellow/black Z06 available. I talked to them yesterday and the manager asked me how much above MSRP I was willing to pay for it. Told him I do not pay MSRP or higher for any car. We politely ended our conversation at that.

Zippy

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
I love the white with red trimmed interior. Only thing I have changed is add a Momo Combat Red knob to put more red in the interior.
Gorgeous color combo, harkens back to the first Vette, tho with a HARDTop!

------------------
Bob Hardt
00 Mallett 396 HARDTop
01 Corvette Z06 Speedway White w/red trimmed int.
C5Reg NCM Ambassador
NCM Lifetime Member

1 - 10 of 10 Posts