• Already own/owned one, don't bring it back

Votes: 13 5.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys think they should bring back speedway white. Personally I liked it a lot. Wonder if the 2001 speedway white owners want it back?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like the White even though I own a black one!:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
why wouldn't you want it back? The more options on the color, the better. Anyway, the white is very pretty. (And with mod red interior...wow!)

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
I like the way Speedway white contrasts with the gunmetal wheels. Very racy indeed ;)

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I think they should bring it back along with a few other color options. I want magnetic red in a Z:cheers:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Spdwy White with ModRed Interior :eek: :D Doesn't get much better than that!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Yeah, bring back the white, discontinue YELLOW:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Get rid of all colors except TR and change the interior to a light Tan.

IMHO

:D :D :D

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Rossso

You bring up an interesting point..................
I think that the General MIGHT pick up some more sales on Z's............
Have at most 2-3 colors, and ALL different from the rest of the Vette lineup..................
This would definitely set them APART.......from the rest of the regular C5's.
Then, when you/anyone saw that COLOR.....they would automatically KNOW.......whassup;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
For some reason a white Z06 is a sight to behold for me... wish it was available in '02, I would have waited for that one.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
White ZO6

Anybody recognize this car? What a Beauty:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Vetteless said:
How many of you guys think they should bring back speedway white. Personally I liked it a lot. Wonder if the 2001 speedway white owners want it back?
That is good looking, I say bring it back! :cheers:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow

Baron,

Damn, that picture of the white Z is awesome. What a beautiful car. You know you stand out with that thing in the street.:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Unfortunately

Not many of us bought them, so............bye-bye............
Wonder if it may be off the table for the reason of the "50th"???
It may BE back............:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow that pic posted of the speedway white is fabulous.... I have to repeat myself and say bring white back, man when I look at SS's vette and No mercy's vette, I can't help but drool......Thogh when I get my Z it will be either Blue or Black.....But damn do all those colors look magnificient, there isn't 1 color I wouln't be happy with

·
Registered
442 Posts
I originally wanted Speedway White. But Lo and behold my lovely Patty said No. So I bought the other color she hates.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I voted to bring it back, but realistically doubt it will happen. It was dropped because of low sales, just like Navy Blue Mettallic, Fairway Green, and Dark Bowling Green Metallic.

I heard just yesterday (from soemone I trust) that Corvette will drop one color and add one new color for the 2003 car......Unfortunately, do not what color yet.

Zippy :z: :z:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts