Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
371.4 with no hot air

We made 371.4 rwhp with a stock air box just K/N
filter B&B headers,B&B prt exhaust and Verdone off road H &pipe no cats (made for us by B&B )and our program. no injectors no air intake no open hood
All this Crap about dynos is bull If you want to know how fast you made your car put the tooth brush away get a life and go race either 1/4 mile
road/ or oval. I can tell you this, I have given rides to 4 Z06 owners here in Arizona and they all felt the hp when I smoke the tire all the way past 3rd gear.. Im sure most of you really know what 400 hp at the rear wheels feels like.. when you get there
you will know.... for now just spend your money
I,ve got a new spark plug that makes 75hp on the dyno.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Re: 371.4 with no hot air

ZOJOESVET said:
We made 371.4 rwhp with a stock air box just K/N
filter B&B headers,B&B prt exhaust and Verdone off road H &pipe no cats (made for us by B&B )and our program. no injectors no air intake no open hood
All this Crap about dynos is bull If you want to know how fast you made your car put the tooth brush away get a life and go race either 1/4 mile
road/ or oval. I can tell you this, I have given rides to 4 Z06 owners here in Arizona and they all felt the hp when I smoke the tire all the way past 3rd gear.. Im sure most of you really know what 400 hp at the rear wheels feels like.. when you get there
you will know.... for now just spend your money
I,ve got a new spark plug that makes 75hp on the dyno.:cheers:
Joe,

Can you gives us more info on your off road pipe that B&B makes? material, pictures? It seems I get more and more calls for an off road x pipe these days:)

Thanks,

RG

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Verdone Off road pipe

Verdone Off road pipe is made of stainless steel
and is a bolt on part no cutting or welding just remove and replace takes about 45 min. We did leave the O/2 and can reprogram your ecm to a custom program. the Off road race pipe is 595.99

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Re: Verdone Off road pipe

ZOJOESVET said:
Verdone Off road pipe is made of stainless steel
and is a bolt on part no cutting or welding just remove and replace takes about 45 min. We did leave the O/2 and can reprogram your ecm to a custom program. the Off road race pipe is 595.99
Thanks, Joe.

RG

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Attitude

Well you don't like my attitude well Im sorry.
seems to me that you will spend your money on smoke and mirrors. If you think that an air intake with the hood closed will make 30 hp.When
you spend the next 30 years making hp and building engines then you will understand hp and air intakes with open hoods. If I were to sell an air intake to my customers and tell them they will make 30 hp or even teach one of my classes at sema
and tell them that, they would die laughing. Any air intake system or open air element will make hp with the hood open. Close the hood and hit the drag strip....... Those #,s don't lie... also I called no one a name or did i bash any folks but for the trash talking I,ll back up what trash i talk only It,s not trash... It,s FACT..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts