Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 749 members and 325 Registered Z06's. Looks like we are about 5000 members short. Let's get the word out!! I've actually chased them down on the highway!! ROTFLMAO /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
507 Posts
Frank, I need a couple cards too. I gave the one you gave me to some guy in Miami a couple of weeks ago. Since my butt gets to go all over the friggin country I could pass some more out.
Got my tire fixed at Zisser on W. Florissant, $40 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
They did do a good job.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kevin,

Soon as the new redesign comes in, I'll meet you for lunch and give you a few. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Glad things worked out for you at Zisser's. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Frank

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Perhaps the supporting dealers would be willing to put a card in each one they move through the dealership?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

G

·
I really don't see many Z06's on the road, only in the dealerships new...

I think I saw Zippy on Woodward last week...

Being in Indianapolis and traveling to Detroit a lot, I'd thought I'd see more, but I don't....

Maybe people are storing them?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Frank,
I would also like to get some of the cards you are having made up. I've seen several Z's at car shows and have told the owners about my favorite site! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif It would be nice to have a card to give a "newbie". What I REALY want to see is some "Z06 Vette.com" merchandise! Hats and T-shirts would be realy COOOOL! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I think most of us would be willing to pay a membership fee to see some stuff along these lines. I have gotten so much great information from all the owners on here and I look forward to seeing this site grow!
Take care,

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
P.S.
I just know this is going to be a dumb question, but how do I go about putting a picture with my sig? I see all the cool ones you guys are using and I want one to! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Thanks,

·
Registered
245 Posts
Put me on the list as well. I have seen/met a few folks here local that have Z06's that are not on here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.