Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 749 members and 325 Registered Z06's. Looks like we are about 5000 members short. Let's get the word out!! I've actually chased them down on the highway!! ROTFLMAO /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
507 Posts
Frank, I need a couple cards too. I gave the one you gave me to some guy in Miami a couple of weeks ago. Since my butt gets to go all over the friggin country I could pass some more out.
Got my tire fixed at Zisser on W. Florissant, $40 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
They did do a good job.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kevin,

Soon as the new redesign comes in, I'll meet you for lunch and give you a few. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Glad things worked out for you at Zisser's. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Frank

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
We need someone on the line to put one in every Z06 before it leaves the plant. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

On 2001-07-26 19:33, FRC Tom spewed forth this drivel:
We need someone on the line to put one in every Z06 before it leaves the plant. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Amen to that!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Perhaps the supporting dealers would be willing to put a card in each one they move through the dealership?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Hey Frank,

Soon as you get the cards, get some out to me for the east coast.........

P.s. maybe get he local smokies to hand them out with each Z06 stop.........

G

·
I really don't see many Z06's on the road, only in the dealerships new...

I think I saw Zippy on Woodward last week...

Being in Indianapolis and traveling to Detroit a lot, I'd thought I'd see more, but I don't....

Maybe people are storing them?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Geez Frank, I'm buying as many of these cars as I can already, and you want I should get more of them ???

LOL

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Frank,
I would also like to get some of the cards you are having made up. I've seen several Z's at car shows and have told the owners about my favorite site! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif It would be nice to have a card to give a "newbie". What I REALY want to see is some "Z06 Vette.com" merchandise! Hats and T-shirts would be realy COOOOL! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I think most of us would be willing to pay a membership fee to see some stuff along these lines. I have gotten so much great information from all the owners on here and I look forward to seeing this site grow!
Take care,

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
P.S.
I just know this is going to be a dumb question, but how do I go about putting a picture with my sig? I see all the cool ones you guys are using and I want one to! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Thanks,

·
Registered
245 Posts
Put me on the list as well. I have seen/met a few folks here local that have Z06's that are not on here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.