Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring Mountain Sizzling Summer Special

Spring Mountain has discounted the One Day Classes for the Summer Months. The Cars are Air Conditioned, the Class Room is Air Conditioned. There is no reason not to take one of these classes at this very special price.

If you want an introduction to the C5 Z06 or the C6 Z51, take the Car Control Clinic.

If you want an introduction to Road Tracking, take the Performance Highlights. This class gives you the Highlights of the 3 Day Class.

Car Control Clinic $350.00
Performance Highlights 550.00
Accelerated Lapping (Level 2 Grads only) $850.00

When Summer is over, so are these deals. Don’t wait. Bring the entire family.

Phone Trasi @ 1.800.3916891 to set up your class.

www.springmountainmotorsports.com

Janet

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great price :cheers:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Anyone know of website with all the performance driving school? What is the best corvette driving school? i would be interested in going to something like this where we can drive in the morning and go to vegas at night. Sounds like a lot of fun! Anyone with expereince please recommend a hi performance driving school. IF it is in texas that would be great but if its not still make a recommendation.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2002Z06Yellow said:
Anyone know of website with all the performance driving school? What is the best corvette driving school? i would be interested in going to something like this where we can drive in the morning and go to vegas at night. Sounds like a lot of fun! Anyone with expereince please recommend a hi performance driving school. IF it is in texas that would be great but if its not still make a recommendation.
The special One Day Schools will begin at 6 AM and end at 2 PM. That will give you plenty of time to get to Las Vegas for a nap and then an evening show and party.

Janet
www.springmountainmotorsports.com

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Yellow:

Strongly recommend the Spring Mountain class. They're located in Pahrump, Nevada, about 45-50 miles West of Vegas.

I did their 3 day school several years ago, and it was the most exciting, informative drivving experience ever! :cheers:

Am planning on doing it again. :thumb:

Zippy :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Yellow:

Great idea! I've thought about getting our members to sign up as a group......think of the fun we could have! :yeadog:

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zippy said:
I know Janet Curran...will contact her about this!

Zippy :z: :z:
Sorry for delay getting back to you. I've just ret'd from Spring Mountain checking out the construction on the new track - WOW !!!!!! I'll tell you all about it later.

If you can get together 5 or more people, you can choose your date. These classes are extremely discounted for the summer, so we cannot discount further, but you can have an exclusive class all to yourselves.

You choose the date and which class you want to take. I'm guessing that you guys will want the Performance Highlights. This will give you some of everthing including some track time.

Or if you've got 5 or more Grads, you can go with the Accelerated Lapping. As long as you have taken a Spring Mountain class, you can take the Accelerated Lapping, you don't have to be a Level 2 Grad. We discussed this while I was in Pahrump Tuesday & Wednesday and believe that all Grads will do well for this Lapping Day. There will be a couple of Shadow Lapping sessions to reorient you and then Timed Free Lapping.

Zip, you & I can talk on the phone and see if we can make this work.

Janet

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
This summer is too booked for me, but the fall might work. It would be fun to get a group together to do the 3 day class.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I like the sound of a group of ZO6 vette.com folks getting together for a romp. I would think the 3-day would be great for the most track time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts