Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took out an SRT-4 with an upgraded turbo kit today. Nice looking car too. It was fast but not fast enough. The guy said when you shift you cant even tell you are shifting. I said then how do you know I was shifting. He says, not by the speed of the car just by hearing the engine. I said thanks for the compliment. Anyway, from 40 to shift into 3rd I put a car on him. From 3rd to about 100 mph I put 2 more. Then we called it a day. Nice guy with a nice car and a healthy respect for the BIG BAD Z06. Not done on a street. ;)

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Not on streets?? :sneaky:
What, were you running up and down Orlando International runways??? ;) :lol:

There are no kill sections here, but you have to bring the competition to their senses on occasion!! :D :D

Ken

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See Ken thats what I mean. We let it go yesterday. It was nice, but notice we cut the race off at 100 mph, as to not be reckless. Shoot, thats the AVERAGE speed out on I 95 now. Anyway, I wish there was a kill section here. I really enjoy reading about all our cars and their encounters where ever they may be. I realize road racing is illegal and that is why we raced at OIA. Dr.Bigg

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DANG RON! Yeah I raced him and he was right there. My take the car is in the low 13's to high 12's. He had an upgraded turbo and he road my ass for about 3 miles before we could get to a private strip for racing used here. I guess he was heading there and so was I as we both pulled in together. His car flew. I saw one at the track run 12.4. Dr.Bigg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.