Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
static logos

we here at custom cut vinyl graphix are working with the administraditors as to supply all the members with small static or small stickers for all our members for a small fee , the fee would cover the cost of the sticker/static and a small part of the fee will go back to z06vette.com keeping this great siteup and running ... cost will be determined on size of graphic.. so please we need input here guy's..... thanks jim at custom cut vinyl graphix..

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I think this is a great idea. I have 2 small z06vette.com decals that I got a while back on each lower corner of my windshield. Trying to get the word out on this great site, would like to have some to put on my truck too. Keep us posted on the stickers and $$ payment!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
This is one I received from D & J Show Car Polish. As this is my first attempt at sending a pic, I hope it comes out.

Pat

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm game! I like the 'static' logo... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Is there anything that I could adhere to the OUTSIDE of my window? I don't think you would be able to see anything from the inside because of my tint.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
2002blackZ06 said:
The statics stick to the outside, I have a corvetteforum.com (can I say that here?):D static on mine and I don't even take it off my window when i wash my car, it just keeps on sticking and sticking and......
Well hell, in that case gimme one that covers all those damn dots on my rear window! Where do I send my check? :D

One that would cover all that dotted area really would look good & you can't see it from your rear view--try to see the dots. At least I couldn't.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys keep votes coming in . so we can see what is the best choice and to determine size of the logo ... thanks to all for your votes .. and ........:cheers:

have a Happy New Year!!!! :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: ... and drive safe....

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I would like to get both. I have a couple static clings already.

What I really need are stickers. At least one for my buddy's Z3 and one for his Cobra :lol:

I would use stickers for my helmet and if they compliment the fuel rail covers I would put them there as well.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Neither, sorry....

....I'd love to support this fine site, but no stickers on my baby. T-Shirt, patch, hat...hell a friggin tattoo maybe, but nothing more than a small CCA decal lives on my passenger window (and that took a few weeks of thought) :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I personally like Muffler's. (gratuities accepted) :D
That one would look good on "Ole Yeller"
:cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'd be interested in both.

D

·
0 Posts
We currently have two different sizes 1" x 6" or 2" x 12" or are able to make it any size you would like. The small ones go for $4.00 and the large go for $8.00.

donald

·
Registered
397 Posts
Count me in

I like 'em... just keep them small, please.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts