Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much has been in the news lately about Barry Bonds breaking the HR record & the steroid controversy. :NoNo:

I tend to believe the 'cheating by enhancement' problem is more widespread than most realize. :eek: To prove my point about how athletes "pump-up" artificially, check out this pic of 'da Arnold in his earlier days......

====================
Remember kids; cheaters never win and winners never cheat!!

:NoNo: :NoNo: :thumb: :thumb: :yeadog:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Arnold admitted on a few occassions that he used steroids during his career just like every other bodybuilder at his time and since then. It's quite nieve to think only one or two people in ANY professional sport are the only one using juice.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MidnightHour said:
Arnold admitted on a few occassions that he used steroids during his career just like every other bodybuilder at his time and since then. It's quite nieve to think only one or two people in ANY professional sport are the only one using juice.:cheers:
======================

MidnightHour----Dude, you are waaaay too serious. :cool: I think you missed the point of my post. Look closely at the pic. It's just for a laugh...really. :sneaky:

Oh, and BTW; you misspelled naive. :blush:

·
Registered
212 Posts
There is no way Ahnold was on roids.. his pecs were too flabby.

By the way, I caught one of the Phillies / Giants games recently when they were in town, and I swear I saw one of those air valves on Bary Bonds' head!

·
Registered
49 Posts
TexasBlue72 said:
======================

MidnightHour----Dude, you are waaaay too serious. :cool: I think you missed the point of my post. Look closely at the pic. It's just for a laugh...really. :sneaky:

Oh, and BTW; you misspelled naive. :blush:
No, you were being serious. Wanna fight about it?:eyes:

J/J. I'm far from serious but I'd just woken up when I posted so I actually didn't even realize the *air-releases* on his tits. My bad. :crazy:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Personally don't think steroids is a problem in Pro basketball or pro football. I could be way off... but they have VERY intensive testing programs.

Baseball? You would have to live in a closet to think there wasn't some kind of problem there.

What about pro soccer? Any one ever heard of roids there? Hard for me to picture with most of those guy's shoe string arms.

College joe's? Hell yeah its pretty widespread. I was the only one of my friends not on roids. The student gym was filled with juicers, and the private gyms were even worse.

I know this was a joke thread.. but have you guys seen as much of this stuff around as I have?

Just curious..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts