Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple pics from our recent show(s) in Florida....

1st one is (Left to Right) Rodger (American Muscle), JC (N4C5S), Les (FUBU69), and Keith (Les's son)......

Rodger won best of show and Les and I won 3rd place in the Modified Z06 class for the drags in Bradenton.......

Second pic is Les's sweet 70 Z28 he *stole* from the seller! (He didn't really steal it of course, but he might as well have for what he paid for this awesome ride)

MUCH more coming soon. I MUST work on some forum problems before I can have fun :)

JC

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Great pic guys!

Les ... Frank told me about the purchase of the Camaro! It is my considered opinion that you need a bigger mask than that pair of sunglasses! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to all!

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Nice pics & video JC. Sue & I enjoyed meeting you & Les and a few of the other guys on the forum. Its nice to put faces with people you begin to know from their posts. All in all it was a great day at the races.

ZDOG

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Les, you dirty rat.............man, I won't sleep all week af5er that shot of the 70...........my dream car.............Gahhhhhhhh.......:)

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Boy, those 70 1/2 Z 28s were fast. I had a 1969 Z28, and my best friend bought a 70 1/2 Z28, and totally blew me away. Awesome cars.Nice pictures. Thanks

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Next year I will be in the hunt for a ''69 Cortez Silver Z/28 Rally Sport optioned car...got to have it...WILL HAVE IT!;) Fubu/Les:)

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Fantastic pics!!

That Z is downright beeyootiful...:cheers: :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts