Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
9,755 Posts
Maybe if I hit the lottery :lol:
Really, I'd probably wait and get the C7Z.

·
9,755 Posts
What are they adding or taking away to get down to 2969#???
Good question! It begs the question - why didn't GM do that in the first place? :screwy:

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I just can't see GM doing this. The line has been modified for the C7 and with the C7 ZO6 in the works it would be a big waste of money. Especially when the C6 ZO6 was a much more capable track car and the C7 ZO6 should be better than either.

·
Z06 Tech Advisor
1,811 Posts
Good question! It begs the question - why didn't GM do that in the first place? :screwy:
Because it never happened, that writeup is pure BS and no way GM is going to hype people into buying the new C7 Z06 while spending time, money on a special C6 ZR1 when it is not even on the customer ordering list.
The car would have to go through all the federal testing and GM would not do that for a few cars when the C7 Z06 GM claims is better then the ZR1 and no way the BG plant would be geared up to build both.

·
9,755 Posts
Because it never happened, that writeup is pure BS and no way GM is going to hype people into buying the new C7 Z06 while spending time, money on a special C6 ZR1 when it is not even on the customer ordering list.
The car would have to go through all the federal testing and GM would not do that for a few cars when the C7 Z06 GM claims is better then the ZR1 and no way the BG plant would be geared up to build both.
That makes sense. I wondered about the validity of that statement about weight reduction.

·
Registered
632 Posts
racingvette...they should wack him :([/QUOTE said:
That is great, I almost fell out of my chair laughing. But yes, they should wack him.

·
9,755 Posts
Take him to the town square in BG and flog him like rascal he is!

Let every employee at the assembly plant kick him in the balls :drunken:

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Did they ever send the Securitas goons over to his place to rough him up? If I got the rubber glove treatment for talking about the first Z06, he should be water boarded for talking sh!te about the last ZR1 :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts