Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to head back to California and need to go back to stock for CA Registration/Smog ect. Does anyone know the GMPart # for the Stock Air Bridge? Thanks! :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Man, that's the Pitts!! You mean that a smooth air couplers or an aftermarket air bridge won't pass. :crazy:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Schwarzenegger passed a law that makes anything other than stock intake and exhaust illegal. :cry: The DMV does a Smog Test and a Visual Engine Inspection. If they see anything other than stock, FAIL! You can also get ticketed with a heafty fine. Looks like I will never own a set of LT Headers! :mah:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No thank you. I am going to take my chances with my set-up but go to stock for Registration, Smog, and Visual Inspection. :D

·
Registered
881 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
No thank you. I am going to take my chances with my set-up but go to stock for Registration, Smog, and Visual Inspection. :D
Cool: Didn't hurt to ask. Good luck in CA! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
I am about to head back to California and need to go back to stock for CA Registration/Smog ect. Does anyone know the GMPart # for the Stock Air Bridge? Thanks! :z:
Might try calling a local mod shop. These parts are usually just tossed because there really isn't a market for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts