Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I need to get a full replacement set of stock pads - i don't want ceramic pads!

If anyone can help me with part numbers that would fantastic!

Thanks

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Stock Z06 brake pads
Front Set - 88952008
Rear Set - 88952502 ? :-?
:cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I'm not sure on the rear brakes part number

GM PART # 88952008
CATEGORY: Brake Pads and Shoes
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $174.51
OUR PRICE: $99.47
DESCRIPTION: Z06-FRONT BRAKE PAD KIT

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
GM PART # 12530688
CATEGORY: Brake Pads and Shoes
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $93.07
OUR PRICE: $46.54
DESCRIPTION: Z06- REAR PAD KIT

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The problem with GM parts direct you can never talk to anyone on the phone. I suggest you call Fred Bean Chevrolet Parts, just as cheap or cheaper and you can actually talk to someone. PM me if you need there telephone number. :screwy:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IT L GO said:
The problem with GM parts direct you can never talk to anyone on the phone. I suggest you call Fred Bean Chevrolet Parts, just as cheap or cheaper and you can actually talk to someone. PM me if you need there telephone number. :screwy:
yea, i agree, that sucks big time - can't talk with someone on the phone.

but i ordered from them shocks and now pads - we'll see how good they are at "prompt" delivery. I tried to write their customer service and got a prompt response.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
GM Parts Direct has gotten some bad press on this site. Almost all of it undeserved, IMHO.

I've ordered from them several times and the service has been excellent and fast- Shocks, filters, pads, etc.

It's true you don't speak to anyone, but they have always answered my emails. It's just there choice on how to do business.

:)

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
IT L GO said:
Fred Beans is actually the local dealership in my area. And it is kinda of funny how they run it. I would never buy a car from them (seriously overpriced), their service is marginal (never take a vette there), and the parts are cheaper to buy over the phone than in person. I do buy parts from them but it is a struggle to get them to understand I'll pick them up. They clearly have a better rep on the forums than locally.. :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts