Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 02' Original GM Z06 rims for sale. They have 10K on them are in great shape. The rims do have some minor scrathes on the edges but do not have any curb rash. They are structurally perfect and have GM stamped in the back. The center caps are black and somewhat faded do to some strong cleaner being used on them but otherwise they are fine. I have a picture of each rim in my email. I will send them to you if you request them because I can not figure out how to post them in this thread. I am asking $700 + shipping as they have have no curb rash. The scrathes on the edges are minimal and not gouged into the metal at all. PM me or post your email if you are interested and we can work something out. I can take paypal or a money order. Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price Change, $600 + shipping OBO. Make offer!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will send you pictures as soon as I can get back into my email. It seems someone has went and changed my password and information so I can't get back in it right now. :flaming:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
LKGRenegade22 said:
I have a set of 02' Original GM Z06 rims for sale. They have 10K on them are in great shape. The rims do have some minor scrathes on the edges but do not have any curb rash. They are structurally perfect and have GM stamped in the back. The center caps are black and somewhat faded do to some strong cleaner being used on them but otherwise they are fine. I have a picture of each rim in my email. I will send them to you if you request them because I can not figure out how to post them in this thread. I am asking $700 + shipping as they have have no curb rash. The scrathes on the edges are minimal and not gouged into the metal at all. PM me or post your email if you are interested and we can work something out. I can take paypal or a money order. Thanks! :thumb:
If still available I'd be interested in the rear mags. I believe 2002-04 Z06 mags are the same size? PM if you do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts