Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
I contacted a local stoneguard dealer in ga and was quoted $750 for kit & $600 installation,felt that was a little pricey.:eek:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Take it from the NW ZBRUTHAS.....We LOVE Stongard :D (Just wish they would step up and become a supporting vendor :-? )

:z: :z: :z: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
PM Rosso Z,

He had his car done and I'm pretty sure he is happy with Stoneguard. He can give you all the details.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I have to agree with JZ :)

They even have a customized "JZ" Kit now :D

It is a much more comprehensive than the standard C5 kit and is well worth what we paid for ours.

Rollin

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
"Protect your car's finish against the chips, nicks and scratches that can take a toll on its beautiful finish. And its value.

Shield your car with StonGard, the incredibly tough, clear urethane film that's pre-cut to fit your car perfectly."

taken from www.stongard.com

Thanks Rollin.

P.S. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer :D

·
Registered
680 Posts
Rollin Black said:
"Protect your car's finish against the chips, nicks and scratches that can take a toll on its beautiful finish. And its value.

Shield your car with StonGard, the incredibly tough, clear urethane film that's pre-cut to fit your car perfectly."

taken from www.stongard.com

Thanks Rollin.

P.S. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer :D
Geeze Perry.....I thought you were an advertising genius for a second :D :lol:

BTW, I'll send those pics tomorrw.....

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Correction,

I have Corvette Armor, not Stonegard. Had it about 2 months. So far, so good. Only car types notice it's there. I believe it is a 3M product. As mentioned above, contact them directly.

Good luck and enjoy the ride..................

:D

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
LtMash1A said:
What is Stoneguard?
Mash
Lt,

Stoneguard and corvettearmor are a type of 3mbrand clear adhesive that is applied in precut pieces or custom in larger design that is approx 3-6mil in thickness. It is used in critical areas to prevent stone chips...........

Hope that answers your question and corvette Amor is a supporting vendor:

http://www.z06vette.com/vendorpage.php?id=armor7521

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I checked their bendor page, nothing there but an address. anybody know how to contact them by phone or online? Thx.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts