Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new to the site. I currently don't have a vette, but I am buying one next spring. I am wondering which body style has the most storage space the z06 or the c5 with glass top. I'm in the military stationed in Cheyenne, WY. I'm from East Tennessee, so when I go home on leave I have to travel a while. I usually take 20-30 days leave once a year so I need to take a few things with me. A couple long guns and enough clothes. I have also posted a similar question under the "Trailers" thread, but I believe that one is about 2 yrs old so I'm haven't expected a quick reply to that one. I had a 98 Trans Am that I drove home one year, and believe me that thing was packed down. However I actually liked driving that across country more than I did my truck this year. Unfortunately I had to get rid of the T/A because I got in trouble and was paying out the butt for insurance. The good thing is next year will be my 3 yr mark for that so my insurance drop a lot and I want to celebrate by getting a vette. I'll be 22 next year and I've calmed down a little, so I believe I can handle a better car.
I also have a color question for any ladies here. Which color is sexier to roll up on: blue, black, or white.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
The C5 coupe with the bigger back window has just a little more space,but not much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts