Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, this isn't about my sex life. :eek2: :bang: :lol: :lol: I was cleaning out my Z06 after the So.Md. cruise, and on the floor to the left of the drivers seat, there was a rubber strip about a foot long. Couldn't find a place where it belonged :-? Didn't look like it came from under the seat. Any help appreciated.

Mike

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Look at the bottom (underneath)of your door while it is open

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Probably came off the finger of a line worker reminding him to install the doors on your car :D.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I also had such a piece which fell off. Mine was a door edge protector strip to prevent dings if you hit someone elses car when swinging the door open. It slides onto the rear door edge. I left it off.

Pat :)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
MSiska said:
No, this isn't about my sex life. :eek2: :bang: :lol: :lol: I was cleaning out my Z06 after the So.Md. cruise, and on the floor to the left of the drivers seat, there was a rubber strip about a foot long. Couldn't find a place where it belonged :-? Didn't look like it came from under the seat. Any help appreciated.

Mike
Did you ask your Date ???

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
No clue

Hello Mike. I just had my seats out and all apart( converted to ModRed), and there was nothing like that under there. Is it flat, round, solid, ?

·
Registered
638 Posts
You found a 12" rubber under your seat? Who was the last one to drive your car? I'd have a lot of questions to ask.:mad: :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts