Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the better part of the night prepping our club for the Streetcar Showoff in Honolulu Hawaii. We entered 10 cars, most of which were detailed using Adam's Polishes. I wish I had a way to show you all the difference it makes, but these pics will only serve to show you that the results are there. Check them out!

I'll be back with more as the show gets into gear! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Nice pick's Dave and your black car looks spectacular. Looks like Adam's is going to shine at this show. Pun intended. :)

D.J.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
I'm going to see Adam at Carlisle this afternoon. I'll tell him to check the thread! :jammin:
Update:
Printed out the pics above and took to Carlisle. Gave to one of Adam's guys (they knew you). Saw Adam later ... echo comments below ... good guy; good stuff ...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Looking good dave very good..met adam at carlisle he is the coolest dude he's out there detailing helping out people with question's handing out bottled water.He is a class act.i made many stops to his booth he cant forget me i was there so much :rofl: :rofl: :yeadog: see ya ZAINO.....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad ot hear it brutha. Here are some more pics from the show of our Adam's Detailed rides by EFI Design:

Adams Metal Polish

Me pimpin the EFI Booth

Kahanu taking the first place Toyota Award with his killer Supra

Kahanu helping me move some Adam's Polishes!

Some of our crew

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great pictures. :jammin: :jammin: Thanks for sharing. :ity:

·
Registered
70 Posts
great pics and shine.. just bought Adam's products at Carlisle.. cant wait to try it!!! :jammin:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Dave, the cars look awesome! I'm sure the pictures don't do them justice to what they look like in person. :jammin:

How did the Colorado trip go? I'm sure you got to ride in No Mercy's new rides, didn't ya? Now you gotta give us a report! :yeadog:

I'll be back in the 808 just after X-mas (for sure, this time), so I'll be in touch...

Scott :cheers:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Incredible looking pics....Let me ask, what type of car is that is the second and third pic? It is silver with that huge 10+ rwhp wing. I like the way that car looks! Hmmmmm.....I am selling the Yukon and need a daily driver.....Anyone know what kind it is? Oh, and who is the trophy babe? Wow!!! (No comment) :pp:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys. The 2nd and 3rd pics are of a TRD Widebody Supra built by SP Engineering. He took 1st in the Toyota class.

Scott, my colorado trip went great and we will be going back in the last week of Dec/first week of Jan to look for a house.....I might miss you. I really liked CO....and I must say that hanging with NOMERCY was awesome....not for the rides, but because he's like my big brother and best friend. I'd move to CO just to be able to hang with him all the time again. I actually made some real good contacts while there and hope to open up EFI there.

The Gallardo was excellent and we did some nice mountain roads in it for the first day up. The Viper is the fastest thing I've been in/on. Absolutely ill...and that was only at less than 75% throttle. Pinned me in the seat hard. 60-140 at less than 75% throttle faster than my Z does it WOT....INSANE!

·
Registered
353 Posts
EFI-1 said:
The Viper is the fastest thing I've been in/on. Absolutely ill...and that was only at less than 75% throttle. Pinned me in the seat hard. 60-140 at less than 75% throttle faster than my Z does it WOT....INSANE!
that mean huh?!?! hows it compare to the red viper on oahu? i think the red viper has been into the 9's with a different driver. :jammin: dont move just yet i still havnt seen your car in person. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EDONIS001 said:
that mean huh?!?! hows it compare to the red viper on oahu? i think the red viper has been into the 9's with a different driver. :jammin: dont move just yet i still havnt seen your car in person. :cheers:
NOMERCY aka MANA's Viper will kill it I have ZERO doubt. The only problem is (if you could even call it a problem) is that it'll never see real track time unless he switches to smaller rear brakes. Gus' Viper (EFI car) the red one you're talking about went 9's with it's former owner who built it....sick ride for sure!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts