Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WILL BE ATTENDING THE CRUISE IN WIFE LESS!!!In order to make a huge splash there we need strippers real bad!!!Since I live near FT Lauderdale and it being strip capitol of the US of A ,I am ofering my service to recruit the finest puzzy avail. ALL LADIES ,AND I USE THAT TERM LOOSLY, WILL BE SUBJECTED TO THE FUBU69 SNIFF TEST WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS,IT IS DO-ABLE!!!NEED FEEDBACK!!! LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
0 Posts
Start recruiting!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank: LMAO! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Red Z

·
Registered
457 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif GO FOR IT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

We'all have a reputation to live down to /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Frank is bringing them right? Yea right the boss lady would kick his a$$ right back home./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:p

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-03-22 07:30, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
Frank is bringing them right? Yea right the boss lady would kick his a$$ right back home./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Big Boss Lady is staying home!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-03-22 19:03, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
No way, no poodles with you?

F*ck them Poodles!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif They can stay home with Boss Lady too!! Its because of the Poodles she's staying home. She doesn't want to stress them out. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Won't see me at a tittie bar!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif "Did you hear that Sherylann!!" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

This is going to be FUN!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-03-22 19:11, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-03-22 19:03, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
No way, no poodles with you?

F*ck them Poodles!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif They can stay home with Boss Lady too!! Its because of the Poodles she's staying home. She doesn't want to stress them out. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Won't see me at a tittie bar!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif "Did you hear that Sherylann!!" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

This is going to be FUN!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

I hate when the dogs get stressed out./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
14 Posts
What Wife???????

I'm doing the "Smokin"!!!!

PS. Frank , Bring lots of film!!

1998 Aztec Gold Coupe #13 OF 15 MADE
2001 Magnetic Red ZR2 Blazer

·
Registered
0 Posts
Roscoe, I will be posting daily updates and pictures from the Cruise-In.

As far as Strippers and Cheerleaders, as administrator, I reserve the right to conduct personal interviews to be sure they meet our standards. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif They may aplly in person at the BWC in Bowling Green!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif LMAO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts