1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
It's very easy to shorten the stock one and it costs nothing :yeadog:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have a homemade one just tell me where to send it and how long you want it.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you live near a big city you don't need one. I don't use any antenna and put a rubber cap on the mounting threads sticking out of the body. Keep the long factory one in the trunk if you travel out of range. Looks totally clean without even a short antenna.

Give it a try.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have not followed this post all that well but I have a free one that keeps getting in my way in the garage, the next place is the trash..... It is from autozone and I cut in down to 8.5", if anybody wants it let me know and it is yours. If you want it shorter I will cut in down to whatever you want, not sure how good it will work though :idea:

·
Registered
24 Posts
dheller1 said:
I have not followed this post all that well but I have a free one that keeps getting in my way in the garage, the next place is the trash..... It is from autozone and I cut in down to 8.5", if anybody wants it let me know and it is yours. If you want it shorter I will cut in down to whatever you want, not sure how good it will work though :idea:

I'll take it. I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Cuspid,

This is the third time in this thread that you have placed links to non supporting vendors, in case you have not figured this out yet, LINKS TO NON-SUPPORTING VENDORS WEBSITES IS NOT ALLOWED, SO KNOCK IT OFF.

MDickie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts