Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have to plan my trip to BG this weekend since my Z06 is TPW for 9/3. The car is a dealer allocation and it was too late to have Mus. Delivery. But dealer says he can arrange for me to see the car being built! Has anyone else done this? and what can I expect? Since I'm going for the Labor day weekend I need travel suggestions and place to stay. I will fly into Nashville...I guess? Rent a car? and stay in BG. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance! :p

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
BG Visit

The usual practice is to fly into Nashville , rent a car and drive the 60 miles to Bowling Green. There are lots of motels at Exit 22 on Hwy 65 which is one exit away from the one for the Museum and the Plant. If you have your sequence number, the tour guides may help you locate your car on the line. They offer tours of the plant at 9am and 1pm Monday through Friday.

You will see the sequence number in the lower right hand corner of the build sheet on the front of the car. make motel reservations now as the rooms may get scarce over Labor day.

Have a great trip! jerboa :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts