Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me all of you suggestions for new site areas etc.

I want to concentrate on the main site but if you have forum feature requests, I'll be more than happy to see what I can do.

The sky is the limit....let's hear it...

JC

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
How about a "wanted" section and maybe a collectables for sale section

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
How about a place for our experiences with dealer service good and bad?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
How about a "Readers' Rides" section? Might cut down on large sigs if there were a page dedicated to pics of and information on one's car... (And we could all have a link in our sigs to our own car that's clickable in each post -- kind of like the "mail" icon, for instance.)

-Kirk

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JC:

How about a topic for driving schools, reviews, comments, opinions on same, etc?

·
Registered
121 Posts
A section for member's pictures.

A section for member's video's. (How much hosting space do you have?)

A section for links to other sites of interest.

Some page to convert VIN to build date. (If GM has a formula for this, I think I can help build the Javascript for this.)

·
Registered
345 Posts
I want to help with doing a picture supported Forum Specific Computer 101 - "How to" section so certain members whose intitials begin with fubu69 can post their vette (and other sightings) when they have them. The FAQ is minimalistic at best. Do I hear a second?

·
Premium Member
652 Posts

On 2001-04-03 12:10, Scott14468 spewed forth this drivel:
What happened to being able to e-mail a link to friends. I though this feature used to be present, I don't see it anymore.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Screensaver like the one on the NCM web site.

Photo Gallery Section

Z06 Desktop Wallpapers

·
Registered
345 Posts
The feature where you only see the topics that have been posted to since your last login seems to not be working.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts