Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another forum member had seen my post about my hunt for a MY Z06 and notified me of a new '01 at Sundance Chev. He had purchased several cars from this store and from Peter Tierney, one of their salesman. A few emails and phone calls later, the deal was consumated. I'd fly out/drive back. So far, so good. OK, one way from Chgo to Lansing was like $320; to Detroit (80 miles from Lansing) about $100. Called Peter and he advised they would have me picked up at Detroit airport. "Just look for a guy at baggage claim with a Sundance hat on." Down to baggage I go, and there stands a fellow w/ a YELLOW sign stating:
"Gary Bjerke...
You're Yellow Z06 is Waiting
Welcome to Michigan"
I thought that was a nice touch.
Quick drive back to Lansing, sign a few papers, some B.S. with Peter and I am soon on my way back to Illinois. Beautiful weather but have you ever tried to stay under 50 mph for 300+ miles??? Thankfully, I was in no hurry.
My buying experience was as smooth as could be expected and I will not hesitate to go back there for my next fun ride.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
gbjerke

Glad to hear the good experience, now drive that Z /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Gbjerke:

Nice story about a great buying experience!

Congrats!!! Isn't the Z06 incrdible? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts