Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:(

Haven't been to this section... practically ever... didn't know.

Well - in that video a Cobra with a Whipple blower at 21 psi gets EATEN ALIVE by a Procharged Z06. Just buslengths... the kind of domination you would expect when an R-1 lines up with a Cavalier.

Seriously.

·
Registered
84 Posts
wow no street racing vids? this wouldn't have anything to do with members also wanting to post pics? limited size you say!??!!? what a crock of [email protected]$t

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
LuciferZ06 said:
wow no street racing vids? this wouldn't have anything to do with members also wanting to post pics? limited size you say!??!!? what a crock of [email protected]$t
Armond, that's strike 1....

(given your rather dubious history on this site, strike 2 will mean you're gone)

Mike

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
..please don't close this thread...

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
i agree...

..however these guys have put in a lot of time and it's a lot better than anything else that's out there..

..for now

it's best if we all just suck it up...remember the glory days...and take note that while this place isn't what it used to be..there are still many fantastic aspects of this forum.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
can we say censorship....i have not had any arguments with the site/forum until now. Thats BS. If i have a pic or video i want to share with someone, who is going to tell me I cant. I am not going to get into the civil rights crap....i will move on to other sites with admins that dont have the GOD complex.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well I have to agree. How many times can we discuss tires and detailing our cars. Posted at LS1tech, thanks. I will go check it out. The moderators seem like nice enough people but for some reason they are really over doing it lately. I am just frustrated that we can be a member at the best corvette site and not ba allowed to talk to others about stuff MOST Z06 owners like to talk about. Once again I can't refrain from commenting. Damn, maybe my wif is right. I just can't shut my mouth when I should. SORRY. Dr.Bigg

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
i'm sure they're doing it because they don't want the site to be sued if someone gets into an accident racing and they investigate their PC and find this site and think it promotes racing. It sounds rediculous but it's been done. Recently in my area as well. While I wouldn't call it a god complex i think things have been getting a little silly the past few months. Then again the mods that we do to our cars are for making them faster..often to race.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Dr.Bigg said:
Well I have to agree. How many times can we discuss tires and detailing our cars. Posted at LS1tech, thanks. I will go check it out. The moderators seem like nice enough people but for some reason they are really over doing it lately. I am just frustrated that we can be a member at the best corvette site and not ba allowed to talk to others about stuff MOST Z06 owners like to talk about. Once again I can't refrain from commenting. Damn, maybe my wif is right. I just can't shut my mouth when I should. SORRY. Dr.Bigg

well said

·
Registered
131 Posts
I deal w/ this kinda white collar attitude working for Mercedes Benz...i bought my Z so i could escape a little and have some good ol american fun....

on the bright side...the tech information's still great

·
Registered
609 Posts
Would someone know if you us a LS 2 Short Block Made to a 427 . using all your old parts . Cam & heads .How much Hp Would You Get ? You can get the Block for 3,700 ? ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.