Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well folks, I know I have been silent for a week (long time for me) but I have things to report.

The heads are back from CNC and on my car. The 42 lb injectors are in.

The rest speaks for itself.

Look at the new and improved site. Thank you for your support!

Jeff Nation

http://www.chantalray.homestead.com/ati.html

I forgot to mention ---I am selling my stock ti exhaust, the Vortex box and power duct---hell I will sell the stock radio if anyone will buy it! I have twin fans and a stock camshaft also for sale.

I have the stock rotors and cast iron manifolds (headers) if anyone wants those. The stock tires and wheels are gone. They went for $1,600.

Bargains abound!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Awesome, can't wait to see her when your finished. What kind of power are they expecting to produce?

Those flames are gonna look gooood! You'll not only go fast but look cool at the same time.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will be thrilled if I break 550 to the rear wheels. I am being told that I need to buy stock in a diaper company when the computer tune is done.

Some naysayers say expect 552rwhp!:D

No sense in acting like this will do something special. Lets wait and see. Hell, who knows?-----BUT I bet that it will push 675rwhp plus+.

Jeff Nation

·
Registered
286 Posts
Selling

So do you think I can get the carpet out of your car, mine has a stain in it. O and by the way I will take your front winshield mine has not come in yet.:guiness: :guiness: :cheers: It's about time for another round of drinks.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Looks like it is coming together very nicely! Great pictures. :cheers:

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
jnation said:
I will be thrilled if I break 550 to the rear wheels. I am being told that I need to buy stock in a diaper company when the computer tune is done.

Some naysayers say expect 552rwhp!:D

No sense in acting like this will do something special. Lets wait and see. Hell, who knows?-----BUT I bet that it will push 675rwhp plus+.

Jeff Nation
Jeff it looks great. I will be interested to see how much power the 42s can handle. If that thing gets up in the 675rwhp range, they will probably end up being too small.

Easy fix if it comes to that, though. :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Jeff,

Your ride will seperate the men from the boys.I can't wait to hear your stories about some guy in a mustang wanting to race.Eat my dust you B$%$# LOL. Put the belt on and hang on!:D

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Torched said:
Jeff,

Your ride will seperate the men from the boys.I can't wait to hear your stories about some guy in a mustang wanting to race.Eat my dust you B$%$# LOL. Put the belt on and hang on!:D
I think there will be quite a few victims that will fall prey to this sleeper. :D

·
3,265 Posts
Torched said:
Jeff,

There will be a few of those for sure!! :D However, we (Jeff and I are both in the NE Dallas suburbs) live in an area where there are a LOT of very fast cars. I'm talking _real_ street cars that run 10s without slicks.

Certainly his car will be very, very, very fast/quick. And he will shock the snot out of a lot of people who run him (especially from a roll on the highway), but there will be competition.

This is not a slam...its a fact. What's cool is that Jeff's car will be a real show-stopper that can back up all the shine with some real power. :D:cheers:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have never seen so many gearheads in one area! This place is full of fast cars for sure!

Jeff

·
3,265 Posts
jnation said:
I have never seen so many gearheads in one area! This place is full of fast cars for sure!

Jeff
Jeff...I would like to be a fly in your car (well a fly that is strapped to the floorboard of your car! :) ) when you lay the hammer down the first few times in that thing.

Trust me...once you get traction and start accelerating, your ears will start popping several times over.

I know people buy the Z to go around corners and do more than just accelerate hard...but, for this guy there is nothing more fun that going for a ride in a truly obnoxiously overpowered vehicle. :)

One word of caution...make sure ALL your passengers have used the restroom shortly before getting into your car. I am speaking from experience here, ok? :D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Hey,

Can you get the flow numbers, or even better a flow sheet on your heads. I would be interested in seeing what kind of improvements they were able to get on your heads. In the pics it was hard to tell if they had done much to the runners. It looked as if it was all down in the bowl of the runner.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Awesome site Jeff.. Keep up the great work. Some of the pics did not load so you may want to look into it:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Jeff:

It appears not all of the pics loaded. Very sharp....and it will be very potent! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts